Can I order a print that's not in your store?
Yes, mostly! If you’d like a print of a specific image you’ve seen somewhere else, email me and I’ll see what I can do to help.
Can we go and shoot together?
Of course! If you’re around the North-West I’m always up for meeting new people and photographers alike. Contact me on my website or Instagram.
How long will my print take to arrive?
Please allow up to two weeks for your print to be delivered.
How much do your charge for weddings?
I give bespoke quotes and consultations for each couple to ensure I can give you exactly what you want from your wedding photographer. You can find out more information about wedding photography, or contact me for your consultation and quote.
How early should I book you for a wedding?
There’s no ‘set-in-stone’ time to book your wedding photographer. If possible, try to arrange your booking at least 9 months before your big day. If you’re not yet certain about dates, venue or your requirements, you can contact me to make sure I have availability.
What paper do you print on?
The paper used can vary between prints, but will always be professional quality photographic paper that I believe best complements the image. My favourite, and most commonly printed-on, paper is Hahnemühle Photorag 308. It’s a premium, weighty matt-finish paper with a slight texture meaning that details such as grass, tree bark and leaves in photos look excellent.
What type of photography can I hire you for?
I am still building my portfolio of client work, but I specialise in outdoor, adventure and portrait photography. Here are some of examples of photography work I offer:
- Brand work – Imagery promoting in-action use of equipment, clothing and gear for use in online promotions, on websites and in catalogues.
- Tourism photography – Imagery of a specific location or attraction in order to promote tourism.
- Hospitality – Imagery of restaurants, bars, food and drink for use on websites, social media and online promotion.
- Portraits – On-location, artistic portraiture for use in portfolios, social media and elsewhere.
- Weddings and events – I shoot documentary, candid-style wedding photography and other events.
If you’re interested in working together, please contact me.
See all questions